May 29, 2013 1:04pm
Participatory approaches to wedding planning, or crowdsourcing, might seem like a feature of the information age but may be just the latest incarnation of an older Jewish tradition.
May 1, 2011 10:42pm
The great-great grandniece of David “Mickey” Marcus never met her famous relative — a New Yorker who went to Israel to help the nascent state gain its independence — but she takes enormous pride in his heroic deeds and vital contribution.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- ACLU urges senators to oppose bill targeting Israel boycotts
- Prince William and Kate visit former Nazi camp Stutthof in Poland
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Four times John McCain went maverick with his Jewish friends
- Christian Zionists still uncertain about Trump — but know they’re glad Obama is out
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant