May 29, 2013 1:04pm
Participatory approaches to wedding planning, or crowdsourcing, might seem like a feature of the information age but may be just the latest incarnation of an older Jewish tradition.
May 1, 2011 10:42pm
The great-great grandniece of David “Mickey” Marcus never met her famous relative — a New Yorker who went to Israel to help the nascent state gain its independence — but she takes enormous pride in his heroic deeds and vital contribution.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate