October 19, 2014 2:38pm
The production being staged by the Metropolitan Opera of New York rationalizes, romanticizes and legitimizes the terrorist murder of Leon Klinghoffer, his daughters write.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Books stolen from Polish Jewish communities during WWII donated to foundation