November 4, 2015 11:05am
Twenty years after Yitzhak Rabin’ assassination, a writer looks back on the most powerful piece she ever wrote: a profile of the prime minister’s wife for Vogue.
October 1, 2013 9:00am
Grandma Rachel comes through again — in her own way — for a granddaughter who is unable to conceive. And despite her death nearly two decades ago, she hasn’t stopped helping.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- Pope Beatifies Controversial Wartime Croatian Archbishop
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- ‘Wonder Woman II’ in the works, Warner Bros. announces
- Pope Francis appeals for ‘moderation and dialogue’ over Temple Mount violence
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- Netanyahu does ‘not have a plan for peace,’ Gillibrand says