March 18, 2009 9:29pm
JewMama, JTA’s family living columnist, explores the importance of creating household traditions for Jewish holidays — and making sure they taste good.
February 3, 2009 2:21am
JewMama, JTA’s family living columnist, ponders how to put a Jewish spin on her efforts to build an eco-friendly home.
December 8, 2008 10:48pm
JTA’s family living columnist, Lisa Keys, aka JewMama, reflects on her quest to figure out the best way to celebrate Chanukah.
November 18, 2008 12:05am
For new JTA columnist Lisa Keys, a k a JewMama, getting pregnant and giving birth were simple compared to the onerous task of choosing a name for her son.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment