March 18, 2009 9:29pm
JewMama, JTA’s family living columnist, explores the importance of creating household traditions for Jewish holidays — and making sure they taste good.
February 3, 2009 2:21am
JewMama, JTA’s family living columnist, ponders how to put a Jewish spin on her efforts to build an eco-friendly home.
December 8, 2008 10:48pm
JTA’s family living columnist, Lisa Keys, aka JewMama, reflects on her quest to figure out the best way to celebrate Chanukah.
November 18, 2008 12:05am
For new JTA columnist Lisa Keys, a k a JewMama, getting pregnant and giving birth were simple compared to the onerous task of choosing a name for her son.
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit