March 1, 2012 7:37pm
The Jewish community serves as a model for other religious communities trying to make their faith a resource in addressing domestic violence, but there is still work to be done, write the executive director of Jewish Women International and president-CEO of the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies.
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Muslim civil rights group offers $5,000 reward for information on JCC bomb threats