March 1, 2012 7:37pm
The Jewish community serves as a model for other religious communities trying to make their faith a resource in addressing domestic violence, but there is still work to be done, write the executive director of Jewish Women International and president-CEO of the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies.
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Is Meghan Markle Jewish? The internet is confused.
- Jared, Ivanka and that Friday night flight: Experts respond
- Orthodox Jewish paramedic sues NY hospital over its no-skirts policy
WatchMark Zuckerberg just used a Hebrew prayer to inspire Harvard ’17
- ‘Alt-right’ celebrates alleged body slam of Jewish reporter Ben Jacobs by GOP congressional candidate
- Britain joins US in opposing UN health body’s resolution singling out Israel
- How this African-American Jew uses cooking to fuse his two identities
- Hungarian state TV airs Iranian leader calling George Soros ‘evil Zionist-American’
- There’s an Orthodox version of ‘Shark Tank’
- Animal rights group appeals decision allowing Yom Kippur chicken rite