March 1, 2012 7:37pm
The Jewish community serves as a model for other religious communities trying to make their faith a resource in addressing domestic violence, but there is still work to be done, write the executive director of Jewish Women International and president-CEO of the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies.
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- Muslim worshippers stay away from Temple Mount despite removal of metal detectors, security cameras
- Prominent Connecticut rabbi charged with sexual assault of a former student
- The summer that Judd Apatow, Seth Rogen and Jonah Hill took over mainstream comedy
OpinionArtists’ anti-Israel protest of David Grossman play fizzles — as it deserved to