March 1, 2012 7:37pm
The Jewish community serves as a model for other religious communities trying to make their faith a resource in addressing domestic violence, but there is still work to be done, write the executive director of Jewish Women International and president-CEO of the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage
- Global event held in Buenos Aires for LGBT Jews
- ‘Birthright for moms’ brings nearly 1,000 Jewish dads to Israel
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water