March 1, 2012 7:37pm
The Jewish community serves as a model for other religious communities trying to make their faith a resource in addressing domestic violence, but there is still work to be done, write the executive director of Jewish Women International and president-CEO of the Association of Jewish Family & Children’s Agencies.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament