August 31, 2010 11:51am
In these weeks leading up to Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, it seems that the need to understand what repentance is and why it matters is more urgent than ever, writes the author of “Repentance: The Meaning and Practice of Teshuvah.”
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands