June 29, 2011 7:56pm
The U.S. State Department is funding a $500,000 study to examine incitement in Israeli and Palestinian textbooks.
June 29, 2011 4:32pm
J Street and Americans for Peace Now are expressing concerns about the possibility of violence between Israel and the latest Gaza flotilla.
June 29, 2011 2:59pm
The U.S. Senate threatened to cut off aid to the Palestinian Authority if it continues to seek a unilateral declaration of Palestinian statehood.
June 29, 2011 12:31pm
Republican presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty charged that peace between Israel and the Palestinians is “further away now” than it was the day President Obama took office.
June 28, 2011 6:30pm
Tamar Fogel, whose family was murdered by terrorists in their West Bank home, met with Jonathan Pollard in prison.
June 28, 2011 4:51pm
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu issued a call for people around the world to send him video questions through YouTube.
June 28, 2011 4:23pm
The Israeli government is facing questions over whether it was involved in a video attacking the Gaza flotilla that was revealed to be a hoax.
June 28, 2011 3:05pm
Mazon said it has awarded more than $3 million in grants for 2011 to agencies dedicated to fighting hunger.
June 28, 2011 11:47am
Israel is not in full compliance with the minimum international standards to prevent human trafficking, but it is making efforts to bring itself up to par, the U.S. State Department said.
June 27, 2011 5:10pm
Six Democratic lawmakers urged U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to ensure the safety of the American citizens who join the Gaza flotilla.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
WatchWatch Trump’s High Holidays greeting
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words
- Outreach services for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur expected to reach 70,000 Israelis