June 7, 2011 5:08pm
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met separately with senior Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat and his Israeli counterpart, Yitzhak Molho.
June 6, 2011 5:55pm
Hours before announcing his presidential run, Rick Santorum called President Obama a “paper tiger” with regard to Iran and threats to Israel.
June 6, 2011 4:32pm
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not meet with a visiting congressional delegation visiting under J Street auspices.
June 2, 2011 12:00pm
Holocaust survivors continue to face roadblocks, including the U.S. government, in collecting on insurance policies taken out before the war, according to a New York Times report.
June 1, 2011 9:45pm
The U.S. House Appropriations defense subcommittee awarded the highest-ever level of funding to the joint U.S.-Israel missile defense program.
June 1, 2011 8:06pm
The United States will not participate in the United Nations-sponsored Durban III conference this September, the State Department said.
June 1, 2011 4:55pm
American Jews strongly believe in Israel’s commitment to peace, and largely think the Palestinian leadership and people are opposed to it, according to a new poll.
May 31, 2011 8:35pm
The U.S. State Department denied that the removal of one of its diplomats from Bahrain was due to threats.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
WatchLithuanian mayor dismantles building made from Jewish headstones
- The Brexit: Six things you need to know
- Jewish man wearing kippah beaten in Berlin
- Anti-Semitic incidents on US college campuses doubled in 2015, ADL reports
- Jewish dad takes out full-page newspaper ad seeking wife for middle-aged son
- Sarah Silverman target of anti-Semitic rant by ex-reality TV star Tila Tequila
- Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian state, says adviser
- Jewish man who sought Libertarian presidential nomination found dead
- Bernie Sanders says he will vote for Hillary Clinton
- A reflective Bernie Sanders, acknowledging Clinton as nominee, talks Trump, Larry David and what moved him to tears
- Clinton, Sanders Democratic platform drafters find common ground on Israel, Palestinians
- Ex-envoy Michael Oren to Netanyahu: Don’t agree to US defense assistance offer