June 7, 2011 5:08pm
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met separately with senior Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat and his Israeli counterpart, Yitzhak Molho.
June 6, 2011 5:55pm
Hours before announcing his presidential run, Rick Santorum called President Obama a “paper tiger” with regard to Iran and threats to Israel.
June 6, 2011 4:32pm
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will not meet with a visiting congressional delegation visiting under J Street auspices.
June 2, 2011 12:00pm
Holocaust survivors continue to face roadblocks, including the U.S. government, in collecting on insurance policies taken out before the war, according to a New York Times report.
June 1, 2011 9:45pm
The U.S. House Appropriations defense subcommittee awarded the highest-ever level of funding to the joint U.S.-Israel missile defense program.
June 1, 2011 8:06pm
The United States will not participate in the United Nations-sponsored Durban III conference this September, the State Department said.
June 1, 2011 4:55pm
American Jews strongly believe in Israel’s commitment to peace, and largely think the Palestinian leadership and people are opposed to it, according to a new poll.
May 31, 2011 8:35pm
The U.S. State Department denied that the removal of one of its diplomats from Bahrain was due to threats.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Oscars 2017: 7 unexpected Jewish facts
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive