November 25, 2012 8:01pm
A growing global movement of Muslims and Jews committed to communication, reconciliation and cooperation in time will contribute to the realization of peace in the Holy Land, two interfaith leaders write.
March 26, 2012 6:16pm
With sustained face-to-face communication, Muslims and Jews can maintain unity even in the face of unspeakable horror directed against our respective communities — like the Toulouse Jewish school killings and the murder of three French soldiers, including two Muslims — write a rabbi and imam.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Why Bernie Sanders isn’t beating Joe Lieberman on Jewish pride
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan