August 15, 2011 8:25pm
Don’t listen to the noise, look at President Obama’s record on Israel, writes the chair of the National Jewish Democratic Council, who says that Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are on the same page.
November 5, 2008 8:40pm
Once again, the claims that the Republican nominee would receive a record amount of the Jewish vote were discredited, writes the head of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
January 29, 2008 10:00am
John Edwards is the presidential candidate most dedicated to confronting poverty and injustice in America and around the globe, says attorney Marc Stanley.
- Israel Police arrest 22 haredi Orthodox men accused of sex crimes
- Millions of Israeli children said at risk of stunted development, possibly from desalinated water
- ‘Switched at Birth’ gets an interfaith marriage dilemma just right
- Ukrainian war hero and lawmaker slurs Jews
- Therapists say patients have a new name for anxiety: Trump
- Nikki Haley: Trump will not allow UN resolutions condemning Israel