August 15, 2011 8:25pm
Don’t listen to the noise, look at President Obama’s record on Israel, writes the chair of the National Jewish Democratic Council, who says that Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are on the same page.
November 5, 2008 8:40pm
Once again, the claims that the Republican nominee would receive a record amount of the Jewish vote were discredited, writes the head of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
January 29, 2008 10:00am
John Edwards is the presidential candidate most dedicated to confronting poverty and injustice in America and around the globe, says attorney Marc Stanley.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus