August 15, 2011 8:25pm
Don’t listen to the noise, look at President Obama’s record on Israel, writes the chair of the National Jewish Democratic Council, who says that Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are on the same page.
November 5, 2008 8:40pm
Once again, the claims that the Republican nominee would receive a record amount of the Jewish vote were discredited, writes the head of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
January 29, 2008 10:00am
John Edwards is the presidential candidate most dedicated to confronting poverty and injustice in America and around the globe, says attorney Marc Stanley.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit