August 15, 2011 8:25pm
Don’t listen to the noise, look at President Obama’s record on Israel, writes the chair of the National Jewish Democratic Council, who says that Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are on the same page.
November 5, 2008 8:40pm
Once again, the claims that the Republican nominee would receive a record amount of the Jewish vote were discredited, writes the head of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
January 29, 2008 10:00am
John Edwards is the presidential candidate most dedicated to confronting poverty and injustice in America and around the globe, says attorney Marc Stanley.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food