August 15, 2011 8:25pm
Don’t listen to the noise, look at President Obama’s record on Israel, writes the chair of the National Jewish Democratic Council, who says that Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are on the same page.
November 5, 2008 8:40pm
Once again, the claims that the Republican nominee would receive a record amount of the Jewish vote were discredited, writes the head of the National Jewish Democratic Council.
January 29, 2008 10:00am
John Edwards is the presidential candidate most dedicated to confronting poverty and injustice in America and around the globe, says attorney Marc Stanley.
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- State Dept.’s anti-Semitism monitoring office to be unstaffed as of July 1
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules
Watch‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ invades the streets of Tel Aviv
- Conservative seminary: Ban stands on clergy performing interfaith marriages
- Israel freezes Western Wall compromise that was to create egalitarian prayer section
- North Dakota Jewish pioneer cemetery added to national register
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
- Lawmakers urge Trump to appoint White House Jewish liaison
- 3 barred from Chicago lesbian march for carrying ‘triggering’ Star of David pride flags
- Sheldon Adelson to give $20 million for West Bank university’s expansion