August 3, 2004 9:00am
The family of a victim of Palestinian terror is cheering a federal grand jury indictment against a Texas-based foundation and its leaders on charges they funneled money to Hamas.
June 20, 2002 9:00am
In a move that could hasten John Demjanjuk’s departure from the U.S., the Simon Wiesenthal Center has asked Poland to investigate his World War II activities and charge Demjanjuk with being a death camp guard.
December 13, 2000 10:00am
CLEVELAND, Dec. 13 (JTA) – Most major Jewish organizations hailed this week’s federal appeals court decision, which struck down the Cleveland school voucher program as unconstitutional. But some groups are not cheering as loudly as they once might have, showing how the Jewish approach to issues of church and state has evolved over the years…
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm