March 25, 2014 3:21pm
Russia’s attempts to undermine the Ukrainian government and falsely label it anti-Semitic are alarming, writes Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ.
February 2, 2012 9:21pm
Jewish organizations, sensitive to the fragility of a newly emergent Russian civil society and Jewish community, need to speak out against the inclusion of ultranationalists in the Russian protest movement, writes the executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 16-year-old girl stabbed at Jerusalem pride parade dies of wounds
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- For first time in 100 years, outsider tapped to lead Looksteins’ N.Y. shul