March 25, 2014 3:21pm
Russia’s attempts to undermine the Ukrainian government and falsely label it anti-Semitic are alarming, writes Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ.
February 2, 2012 9:21pm
Jewish organizations, sensitive to the fragility of a newly emergent Russian civil society and Jewish community, need to speak out against the inclusion of ultranationalists in the Russian protest movement, writes the executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia.
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’
- Super Bowl to feature two teams with Jewish owners for first time in 5 years
- Report: Los Angeles measles outbreak centers on Orthodox Jewish community
- Thousands of Jewish protesters join Women’s March targeting Trump’s policies and rhetoric