March 25, 2014 3:21pm
Russia’s attempts to undermine the Ukrainian government and falsely label it anti-Semitic are alarming, writes Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ.
February 2, 2012 9:21pm
Jewish organizations, sensitive to the fragility of a newly emergent Russian civil society and Jewish community, need to speak out against the inclusion of ultranationalists in the Russian protest movement, writes the executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- NYT’s Rudoren announces departure from Jerusalem