March 25, 2014 3:21pm
Russia’s attempts to undermine the Ukrainian government and falsely label it anti-Semitic are alarming, writes Mark Levin, executive director of NCSJ.
February 2, 2012 9:21pm
Jewish organizations, sensitive to the fragility of a newly emergent Russian civil society and Jewish community, need to speak out against the inclusion of ultranationalists in the Russian protest movement, writes the executive director of NCSJ: Advocates on Behalf of Jews in Russia, Ukraine, the Baltic States & Eurasia.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust