February 27, 2013 9:00pm
There’s nothing wrong with hosting a conference challenging the legitimacy of the Jewish state. The problem is that Brooklyn College’s political science department gave the event its seal of approval, writes a leading official for the Jewish Council for Public Affairs.
March 23, 2010 7:33pm
Building in the eastern Jerusalem neighborhood won’t be an obstacle if the names Abbas and Fayyad can join a very short list that includes Sadat and King Hussen of Jordan, writes a Jewish Council of Public Affairs leader.
March 2, 2010 3:15am
Friends of Israel in the United States cannot afford to be complacent, a leading official for the Jewish Council for Public Affairs writes, as the campaign has made significant inroads in other parts of the world.
April 26, 2009 8:03pm
Preventing a nuclear-armed Iran must become a priority of the highest order for the American Jewish community, writes a top official for the Jewish Council for Public Affairs.
May 6, 2007 9:00am
Why is the Jewish Council for Public Affairs making Iran its principal concern? The group’s senior associate executive director, Martin Raffel, answers.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews