June 1, 2011 5:37pm
At the G-8 Summit, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper stood firm against shoving Israel down the gangplank of indefensible borders and another deadly war, say Simon Wiesenthal Center officials Rabbi Marvin Hier and Rabbi Abraham Cooper, who hope that his lonely voice of reason will help set the stage for fruitful Israeli-Palestinian talks.
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Bomb threats called in to at least 10 JCCs in fourth round of harassment
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau