July 18, 2010 9:58pm
Performing his first tahara, the national director of the National Association of Chevra Kadisha writes of the beauty of the traditional Jewish procedure cleansing a body before burial.
June 4, 2009 12:36am
The National Jewish Deaf Singles Registry is trying to help deaf Jews cherish and retain their Jewish identity after years of exclusion, says the associate director of the Orthodox Union’s Yachad/The National Jewish Council for Disabilities.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- Trump tells Israeli reporter in Washington he will move embassy to Jerusalem