April 28, 2010 7:16pm
A rabbi and two Jewish officials were arrested in Chicago for their part in immigration reform protests.
April 27, 2010 1:17am
Jewish groups are slamming Arizona’s stringent new immigration-enforcement law, but hope outrage over the measure will reignite efforts to push comprehensive immigration reform on a national level.
April 26, 2010 8:24pm
More than 100 liberators of Nazi death camps gathered at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington.
April 22, 2010 4:13pm
Washington should not limit communication with Damascus over an alleged arms transfer to Hezbollah, a senior U.S. diplomat said.
April 19, 2010 10:42pm
Social networking sites present a new and dangerous medium for spreading anti-Semitism, panelists told a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee.
April 13, 2010 2:21pm
An Israeli strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities could result in global catastrophe, Russia’s president said.
April 12, 2010 11:05pm
President Obama and Jordan’s King Abdullah discussed Iran’s nuclear program during a bilateral meeting.
April 12, 2010 7:28pm
The former IDF soldier currently indicted for espionage told an Israeli court that she took classified documents to expose war crimes, Ha’aretz reported.
April 12, 2010 6:36pm
President Obama called on people to honor the memory of Holocaust victims in a statement released in honor of Holocaust Remembrance Day.
April 9, 2010 9:12am
A former employee of an online baby equipment retailer is suing its CEO for allegedly making frequent anti-Semitic remarks.
SponsoredA ‘US president’ and 4 other celebrities you didn’t know went to Brandeis
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Borough Park man indicted in prostitute scheme to intimidate abuse victim
- This US preschool is so Israeli it may as well be Tel Aviv
- DC ‘power synagogue’ hires co-senior rabbis
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian immigrant who lied about her terror conviction in Israel, deported to Jordan
- Germany adopts international definition of anti-Semitism
- In unusual move, 7 Jewish senators urge Netanyahu to protect pluralism in Israel