March 8, 2010 11:41pm
U.S. special Middle East envoy George Mitchell announced the start of proximity talks between Israel and the Palestinians.
March 8, 2010 9:35pm
U.S. lawmakers introduced a bipartisan bill that strengthens U.S. sanctions against Iran.
March 2, 2010 1:52am
In time for the Passover season, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is looking into the question of loads of fish to make gefilte fish.
March 1, 2010 11:52pm
A bill honoring the life of the woman who hid Anne Frank’s family and salvaged her diary is winding its way through the U.S. House of Representatives.
March 1, 2010 11:31pm
Harvard students leading an Iran divestment campaign at the university traveled to Washington to garner support from alumni serving in Congress.
March 1, 2010 9:30pm
Louis Farrakhan blamed the Jews, among others, for President Obama’s difficulties.
February 26, 2010 12:13am
A Jewish Democratic congressman slammed President Obama for reappointing an ambassador to Syria.
February 23, 2010 1:18am
Israel and the United States Trade Representative struck a deal that will remove Israel from the USTR watch list.
February 23, 2010 1:08am
A U.S. congressman urged Energy Secretary Steven Chu to modify his trip to the Middle East to include Israel.
February 23, 2010 12:39am
President Obama’s new Islamic envoy admitted to making critical statements against the prosecution of a professor with ties to Palestinian terrorists.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal