April 8, 2010 2:58pm
Israel’s defense establishment agreed to lift a months-long gag order over an Israeli journalist’s secret house arrest.
April 7, 2010 9:48pm
Gatorade, the popular sports drink company, received kosher certification for two of its beverages.
March 25, 2010 4:30pm
A New Israel Fund petition calls on Israel’s prime minister to work with the group to “strengthen Israel’s democratic and pluralistic foundation.”
March 24, 2010 8:04pm
American Jewish groups were among 200,000 protesters in Washington demanding comprehensive immigration reform in the United States.
March 24, 2010 7:10pm
The U.S. Transportation Security Administration has taken steps to educate its workers about tefillin.
March 18, 2010 6:21pm
A nationwide staffing company settled a lawsuit on behalf of two Jewish employees who were subjected to religious discrimination.
March 17, 2010 9:24pm
The international migration agency of the American Jewish community strongly supports new legislation aimed at protecting refugees and asylum seekers.
March 17, 2010 8:41pm
Sarah Palin called on the Obama administration to hit the reset button with Israel.
March 17, 2010 8:08pm
A federal magistrate ruled that the Palestinian Authority cannot force a reporter from Atlantic magazine to testify in a terror-related lawsuit, Politico reported.
March 16, 2010 12:58am
The Jewish Council for Public Affairs called the Presbyterian Church USA’s report on the Middle East anti-Israel.
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- ADL jumps to Rep. Lewis’ defense after Trump tweet