June 28, 2010 6:09pm
The unusually severe sentence of 27 years in prison for Agriprocessors executive Sholom Rubashkin is a victory for a prosecution that pursued a win-at-all-costs strategy, but the government’s handling of the case has sullied the U.S. justice system, the CEO of OU Kosher writes.
November 16, 2008 9:54pm
Change was the mantra of this election, and change is what brought Barack Obama to the White House, writes Rabbi Menachem Genack.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Orthodox rabbi’s anti-Trump prayer causes a stir
- This timeline shows Obama’s biggest Jewish moments
- Barbra Streisand, Drake and other Jewish celebs share their thoughts on Trump’s upcoming inauguration
- French far-right leader Marine Le Pen ahead in presidential poll
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party