June 28, 2010 6:09pm
The unusually severe sentence of 27 years in prison for Agriprocessors executive Sholom Rubashkin is a victory for a prosecution that pursued a win-at-all-costs strategy, but the government’s handling of the case has sullied the U.S. justice system, the CEO of OU Kosher writes.
November 16, 2008 9:54pm
Change was the mantra of this election, and change is what brought Barack Obama to the White House, writes Rabbi Menachem Genack.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition