June 28, 2010 6:09pm
The unusually severe sentence of 27 years in prison for Agriprocessors executive Sholom Rubashkin is a victory for a prosecution that pursued a win-at-all-costs strategy, but the government’s handling of the case has sullied the U.S. justice system, the CEO of OU Kosher writes.
November 16, 2008 9:54pm
Change was the mantra of this election, and change is what brought Barack Obama to the White House, writes Rabbi Menachem Genack.
- Bomb threats hit at least 10 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Bomb threats hit at least 8 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Trump reportedly considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan
- Natalie Portman will not attend Academy Awards due to pregnancy
- 100 headstones overturned at Philadelphia Jewish cemetery
- US authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- ADL offers reward for information about Philadelphia Jewish cemetery vandals
- Swastika made of feces found at Rhode Island school
- Bomb threats hit at least 21 JCCs, Jewish day schools across country
- Republican Jews tap former Sen. Norm Coleman as chairman