April 13, 2009 11:27pm
Nearly 40 years after it was last used, a tiny synagogue at the historic Eastern State Penitentiary in Philadelphia has been restored and is now open to the public.
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Trump appointees’ statements could signal he won’t scrap Iran deal
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- White House: Trump administration in ‘beginning stages’ of discussing embassy move