August 22, 2000 9:00am
PHILADELPHIA (JTA) — Irvin Borowsky now sees some light at the end of the tunnel in his 18-year campaign to modify New Testament language “excessively faulting all Jews for the suffering and execution of Jesus.” The retired publisher, now 76, established the American Interfaith Institute in 1982 to work with Christian theologians, Bible publishers, and…
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter