July 6, 2011 2:38pm
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Israel would not release the remains of some Palestinian terrorists to the Palestinian Authority, despite previous confirmation by the PA and the Israeli military.
July 5, 2011 6:49pm
* Magical Elves Productions, the production company behind TV hits like "Top Chef" and "Project Runway," is planning a new reality TV show — with a Jewish flavor. The company issued a casting call for Jewish men between the ages of 26 and 40 who are "interested in finding lifelong love and are open to…
June 27, 2011 9:10pm
* Darren Aronofsky is set to direct a new HBO series written by Michael Chabon, author of many books with Jewish themes (like "The Yiddish Policeman’s Union") . The series, titled "Hobgoblins," is no exception: Variety describes the plot as "a group of con men and magicians who use their skills of deception to help…
June 16, 2011 3:51pm
* Actor Russell Crowe sounded off against circumcision on his Twitter account, calling the practice "barbaric and stupid." Responding to the backlash, the “Gladiator” star later cut the remarks from his account, declaring his "deep and abiding love for people of all nationalities." (JTA) * Best known as George Costanza of “Seinfeld” fame, the actor…
June 14, 2011 7:32pm
Israelis are world leaders in the amount of time they spend on social networking sites, a survey found.
June 13, 2011 3:55pm
Protesters demonstrated outside the New York headquarters of several companies accused of conducting business with Iran.
June 7, 2011 6:13pm
A 1919 letter written by Adolf Hitler that purportedly is the first time he presented his idea to eradicate Germany’s Jews will soon be available to the public.
June 2, 2011 1:51pm
The British rock band Coldplay in a message posted on its Facebook page urged fans to check out the “Freedom for Palestine” music video.
June 1, 2011 3:25pm
Some 15 gravestones were toppled in a Jewish cemetery in Atlantic City, N.J.
May 3, 2011 12:18pm
JEWISH NOBEL LAUREATES: An overall examination of Nobel laureates reflects the state of the world in which they lived. This was especially true for Jewish laureates. Their overrepresentation on lists of Nobel laureates represents far more than a list of impressive Jewish achievements; it evidences the currents of social change in the Jewish world.
- On Jews and the Holocaust, Trump signals that he finally gets it
- Trump reportedly picks businessman Howard Lorber to head Holocaust Memorial Council
- Ivanka Trump visits Berlin Holocaust memorial
- Trump vows to combat Holocaust denial, anti-Semitism
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds