is a JTA correspondent in South Africa. A law graduate and psychology major, she is the Cape Town correspondent for the South African Jewish Report. She contributes to London's Jewish Chronicle, is a reporter for the Cape Jewish Chronicle and has been published in the Cape Times and Cape Argus.
April 15, 2010 4:05pm
In the face of intense pressure, South African judge Richard Goldstone has agreed not to attend his grandson’s bar mitzvah.
December 6, 2009 7:40pm
The South Africa Human Rights Commission upheld a hate speech complaint lodged by a Jewish group.
April 24, 2009 10:22pm
South Africa’s Jewish umbrella group said it its relationship with the winner in the country’s presidential election, Jacob Zuma, has “always been good.”
February 10, 2009 6:38pm
An anti-apartheid activist cleric has called on Jewish, Muslim and Christian South Africans to show solidarity with the Palestinians.
February 5, 2009 9:50pm
South African Jewry’s umbrella body has accepted an apology from a government minister.
February 4, 2009 11:31pm
A South African Jewish group rejected the foreign minister’s apology for saying “Jewish money power” controlled the United States and other Western countries.
February 3, 2009 9:10pm
South African dock workers say they will not offload an Israeli ship that is set to dock in the harbor of the port city of Durban.
February 2, 2009 7:47pm
A group of more than 100 South African Muslims has condemned calls to boycott Jewish-owned businesses.
January 28, 2009 9:07pm
A South African Jewish umbrella group lodged a complaint against the country’s deputy minister of foreign affairs for hate speech.
January 20, 2009 11:21pm
An e-mail campaign is urging South Africans to boycott Jewish-owned businesses.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Israel gears up to host prestigious Italian cycling race
- Court denies Charleston church gunman Dylann Roof’s request to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof asks to fire Jewish, Indian attorneys
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator