August 22, 2002 9:00am
The capture of a Hamas cell in eastern Jerusalem believed responsible for a series of devastating terrorist attacks was a major coup for Israel’s security forces but it underscored the challenge Israel faces in fighting terrorism when the perpetrators m
August 20, 2002 9:00am
The commission probing the riots of October 2000, in which 13 Israeli Arabs were killed by police fire, has concluded its public hearings with testimony from former Prime Minister Ehud Barak, who denied culpability and accused Israeli Arab politicians of
August 14, 2002 9:00am
When one of the Palestinians’ most popular figures goes on trial for orchestrating terror attacks, the proceedings are likely to be filled with fiery charges and countercharges.
August 13, 2002 9:00am
A controversial policy to deport Palestinian terrorists’ relatives from the West Bank to the Gaza Strip is facing Israel’s toughest legal test.
August 5, 2002 9:00am
A series of Palestinian terror attacks that killed 13 people in a 24-hour span did not differentiate among its victims: Among the dead were Jews, Arabs and foreign nationals.
August 5, 2002 9:00am
Some 260,000 children in grades one through six including 8-year-old Yaniv Amousha and other survivors of terror attacks have attended Israeli day camps funded by the United Jewish Communities’ Israel Emergency Campaign.
July 24, 2002 9:00am
Israelis are wondering whether the price for killing a top Hamas official this week in the Gaza Strip will be too high.
July 21, 2002 9:00am
Israel’s attorney general rejected as collective punishment a controversial proposal to deport relatives and friends of terrorists from the West Bank to Gaza Strip.
June 30, 2002 9:00am
Launched following two recent suicide bombings, Israel´s military campaign continued this week while Jewish settlers began dismantling illegal enclaves and a bomb blast shook morning commuters on a train.
June 26, 2002 9:00am
Israeli officials are applauding the decision by a Belgian appeals court not to try Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon for alleged war crimes.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis reportedly killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant