February 13, 2012 9:58pm
Taking both the success of Israel Peace Week and the widening legitimacy of the BDS movement into account, the pro-Israel community must think critically about how to maintain support for Israel among tomorrow’s leaders, writes the director of education for Hasbara Fellowships.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal