September 28, 2012 4:51pm
Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.
September 28, 2012 1:52pm
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad met with Nation of Islam leader the Rev. Louis Farrakhan and other leaders of “Abrahamic religions.”
September 28, 2012 1:40pm
The Israeli leader used his annual address at the U.N. General Assembly to try to get the world to view a nuclear Iran not as a theoretical threat but as a ticking time bomb.
September 28, 2012 1:37pm
American law enforcement and homeland security agencies are distributing a primer prepared by the Jewish community that details Jewish life and violent incidents directed at Jews in the United States and abroad.
September 27, 2012 2:08pm
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Palestinian and Jordanian leaders that Washington is ‘looking at every means possible’ to alleviate the Palestinian financial crisis.
September 25, 2012 2:30pm
The American Center for School Choice, a national group of advocates for religious private schools, has launched the Commission on Faith-Based Schools.
September 24, 2012 3:36pm
The U.S. government’s recent takeover of B’nai B’rith International’s pension plan, which is more than $25 million in debt, raises serious questions about the long-term viability of the 169-year-old Jewish organizational giant.
September 24, 2012 2:40pm
Halting Palestinian unilateral actions at the United Nations will be among the “broad priorities” of the U.S. government at the U.N. General Assembly meeting.
September 24, 2012 12:27pm
The Maryland subsidiary of a French company accused of not fully acknowledging its Holocaust complicity will not receive a $204 million contract with the state railway.
September 23, 2012 2:49pm
In addition to Iran, Palestinian non-member state status, Venezuelan anti-Semitism and religious freedom in Europe are part of the Jewish agenda at the U.N. General Assembly.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- Report: Jared Kushner’s brother visited White House after he ‘observed’ women’s march
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- Tzipi Livni threatened with arrest if she lands in Brussels
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with Women’s March
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’