September 28, 2012 4:51pm
Seventy percent of Americans view Israel favorably, according to a survey conducted by the Foreign Policy Initiative.
September 28, 2012 1:52pm
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad met with Nation of Islam leader the Rev. Louis Farrakhan and other leaders of “Abrahamic religions.”
September 28, 2012 1:40pm
The Israeli leader used his annual address at the U.N. General Assembly to try to get the world to view a nuclear Iran not as a theoretical threat but as a ticking time bomb.
September 28, 2012 1:37pm
American law enforcement and homeland security agencies are distributing a primer prepared by the Jewish community that details Jewish life and violent incidents directed at Jews in the United States and abroad.
September 27, 2012 2:08pm
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the Palestinian and Jordanian leaders that Washington is ‘looking at every means possible’ to alleviate the Palestinian financial crisis.
September 25, 2012 2:30pm
The American Center for School Choice, a national group of advocates for religious private schools, has launched the Commission on Faith-Based Schools.
September 24, 2012 3:36pm
The U.S. government’s recent takeover of B’nai B’rith International’s pension plan, which is more than $25 million in debt, raises serious questions about the long-term viability of the 169-year-old Jewish organizational giant.
September 24, 2012 2:40pm
Halting Palestinian unilateral actions at the United Nations will be among the “broad priorities” of the U.S. government at the U.N. General Assembly meeting.
September 24, 2012 12:27pm
The Maryland subsidiary of a French company accused of not fully acknowledging its Holocaust complicity will not receive a $204 million contract with the state railway.
September 23, 2012 2:49pm
In addition to Iran, Palestinian non-member state status, Venezuelan anti-Semitism and religious freedom in Europe are part of the Jewish agenda at the U.N. General Assembly.
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- Chief Rabbinate telling more and more Israelis they aren’t Jews
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- Israeli soccer official who said he would not sign Arab player resigns
- Liberal Jews picket Paris synagogue hosting Jerusalem chief rabbi
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- Israeli army goes to war against smoking
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes