May 12, 2015 12:43pm
The landmark Vatican document rejected the charge of collective Jewish responsibility killing Christ and inaugurated a half-century of dialogue between the two faiths.
May 30, 2014 10:55am
Jews and Presbyterians should not let divestment activists drive a wedge between the two communities, writes Rabbi Noam E. Marans of the American Jewish Committee.
October 21, 2012 7:21pm
New tactics that ultimately are not about peacemaking but are about demonizing Israel — like the letter from some American Christian leaders to Congress — will not bring the peace that Israelis and Palestinians so much desire, writes the director of interreligious and intergroup relations for the American Jewish Committee.
April 3, 2012 4:28pm
Jews should talk with their liberal Protestant friends about the dangers posed by efforts within their churches to demonize Israel, an American Jewish Committee official writes.
October 24, 2011 6:18pm
Cardinal Kurt Koch, the Vatican’s key representative to Jews, in his first visit to New York has an opportunity together with Jewish leaders to reflect on the state of Catholic-Jewish relations and aspirations for the future , writes the American Jewish Committee’s director of interreligious and intergroup relations.
November 2, 2009 11:35pm
Kristallnacht came early to Munich in 1938, but seven decades later a Jewish community has reinvented itself, with allegiance to the past and promise for the future, an American Jewish Committee official writes.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- Terror attack that killed 3 incited by ‘wild hatred,’ Netanyahu says
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Israeli Embassy guard in Jordan kills assailant, bystander after being stabbed with screwdriver
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
- Second anti-Israel protest staged outside Istanbul synagogue
- Netanyahu does ‘not have a plan for peace,’ Gillibrand says
- White House to Iran: Return missing CIA consultant Robert Levinson and other ‘unjustly imprisoned Americans’
- Philadelphia 76ers draft pick to play for Maccabi Tel Aviv