July 22, 2012 7:31pm
Mitt Romney is full of admiration for Israel’s democratic political order and how Israelis have defended themselves against all odds, writes a former U.S. senator.
January 24, 2008 10:00am
Rudy Giuliani is the candidate who best understands the Jewish community and has demonstrated the resolve to get things done, U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.) argues.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus