July 22, 2012 7:31pm
Mitt Romney is full of admiration for Israel’s democratic political order and how Israelis have defended themselves against all odds, writes a former U.S. senator.
January 24, 2008 10:00am
Rudy Giuliani is the candidate who best understands the Jewish community and has demonstrated the resolve to get things done, U.S. Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.) argues.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Why Bernie Sanders isn’t beating Joe Lieberman on Jewish pride
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan