May 26, 2009 10:25pm
Seeing Judaism — and politics — through the telling of stories about ourselves, our people and our world today.
March 27, 2009 9:22pm
The seder is essentially comprised of four elements, each representing Judaism’s answer to how to live a healthy spiritual life, a rabbi-author writes.
September 5, 2007 9:00am
Author Paul Steinberg is reminded again and again that the earth and, in turn, humanity are in potential crisis. Will this Rosh Hashanah bring more awareness of this crisis and teshuvah, meaningful change, than the passed one?
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- Trump: Jared Kushner a ‘natural’ to solve Mideast conflict
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Jewish Democratic activist resigns from Maryland golf club over Obama membership debate
- Amazon employee fired after anti-Semitic note found in Jewish customer’s package
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Mexican Jews launch 24-hour hotline to tackle life-threatening situations
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- Trump appoints friend of Jared Kushner to serve as assistant to president