May 26, 2009 10:25pm
Seeing Judaism — and politics — through the telling of stories about ourselves, our people and our world today.
March 27, 2009 9:22pm
The seder is essentially comprised of four elements, each representing Judaism’s answer to how to live a healthy spiritual life, a rabbi-author writes.
September 5, 2007 9:00am
Author Paul Steinberg is reminded again and again that the earth and, in turn, humanity are in potential crisis. Will this Rosh Hashanah bring more awareness of this crisis and teshuvah, meaningful change, than the passed one?
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus