May 7, 2012 4:02pm
The moderate majority among U.S. Jews must come together to form a pragmatic, pro-Israel, pro-two-state message that drowns out the noisemakers on the left and right fringes, writes the chairman of the Israel Policy Forum.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Israel gave Trump the royal treatment he longs for back home