May 7, 2012 4:02pm
The moderate majority among U.S. Jews must come together to form a pragmatic, pro-Israel, pro-two-state message that drowns out the noisemakers on the left and right fringes, writes the chairman of the Israel Policy Forum.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina