August 22, 2005 9:00am
Residents of one Gaza Strip settlement accepted the evacuation of their community with a quiet, mournful dignity that called to mind a shiva ritual, Rabbi Avi Weiss writes.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee