July 7, 2014 2:31pm
Legislation now before Congress could help save lives in countries where LGBT people face persecution, Rabbi Elyse Frishman writes.
October 2, 2007 9:00am
The editor of the Reform movement’s new prayer book explains the need for changes to the traditional text.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Actor James Franco has bar mitzvah
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews