June 27, 2014 12:26pm
The decision of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to embrace divestment reflects the denomination’s theological problem with Jewish identity, Rabbi Gary Bretton-Granatoor writes.
December 28, 2009 11:51pm
When a neighbor can’t host his usual Christmas celebration, a rabbi steps in to save the day.
July 14, 2005 9:00am
As we mark the traditional “first 100 days” in the papacy of Benedict XVI on July 27, the question “Is he good for the Jews?” can easily be answered: Yes.
- Jewish suspects among 41 charged in gas meter scam in Brooklyn
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
OpinionBomb threats won’t derail the vital activity of JCCs
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
- Israel bombed military airport near Damascus, Syrian officials say
- Report: Abbas met with US businessmen to establish back channel to Trump