June 27, 2014 12:26pm
The decision of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to embrace divestment reflects the denomination’s theological problem with Jewish identity, Rabbi Gary Bretton-Granatoor writes.
December 28, 2009 11:51pm
When a neighbor can’t host his usual Christmas celebration, a rabbi steps in to save the day.
July 14, 2005 9:00am
As we mark the traditional “first 100 days” in the papacy of Benedict XVI on July 27, the question “Is he good for the Jews?” can easily be answered: Yes.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Did Bernie Sanders just steal Joe Lieberman’s Jewish crown?
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan