June 27, 2014 12:26pm
The decision of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) to embrace divestment reflects the denomination’s theological problem with Jewish identity, Rabbi Gary Bretton-Granatoor writes.
December 28, 2009 11:51pm
When a neighbor can’t host his usual Christmas celebration, a rabbi steps in to save the day.
July 14, 2005 9:00am
As we mark the traditional “first 100 days” in the papacy of Benedict XVI on July 27, the question “Is he good for the Jews?” can easily be answered: Yes.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- ‘Holocaust tourism’ laid bare in eye-opening documentary
- Chuck Todd and others ask: Why won’t President Trump denounce anti-Semitism?
- Dutch Muslim who preached ‘harmony’ unmasked as ‘rabid anti-Semite’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Reform movement opposes David Friedman as US envoy to Israel