September 18, 2006 9:00am
Rosh Hashanah is the new year of the Jewish people not only because we renew our hearts at this season, but because, as fruit turns into seed, we renew the cycle of life, writes Rabbi Jill Hammer.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Billionaire philanthropist Paul Singer, one-time Trump opponent, attends Trump fundraiser