October 17, 2006 9:00am
Jewish education in the synagogue aims for enhanced Jewish living, as opposed to striving simply for increased Jewish knowledge, writes Rabbi Michael Weinberg.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.