October 17, 2006 9:00am
Jewish education in the synagogue aims for enhanced Jewish living, as opposed to striving simply for increased Jewish knowledge, writes Rabbi Michael Weinberg.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse