October 17, 2006 9:00am
Jewish education in the synagogue aims for enhanced Jewish living, as opposed to striving simply for increased Jewish knowledge, writes Rabbi Michael Weinberg.
- Austrian woman convicted under law that makes Holocaust denial illegal
- Jewish governor of Missouri, Muslim activists pitching in to repair vandalized Jewish cemetery
- JCC bomb threats ‘unacceptable,’ White House tells NBC News
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- After much prodding, Trump condemns anti-Semitism