January 13, 2012 6:26pm
Israel’s Arab citizens are guaranteed equality under the country’s Declaration of Independence, but even the government admits there is still a long way to go to achieve full parity. Helping them get there is a cause worthy rallying around.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter