September 1, 2011 8:59pm
Making the commitment to have America permanently eliminate torture on prisoners should be the legacy of Sept. 12, writes an official for Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter