September 1, 2011 8:59pm
Making the commitment to have America permanently eliminate torture on prisoners should be the legacy of Sept. 12, writes an official for Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
- Romania’s Parliament passes law providing more money for Holocaust survivors
- Ivanka Trump’s rabbi says permission to travel on Shabbat didn’t come from him
- 10,000 Israeli police and counterterrorism officials to secure Trump visit
- Stephen Miller is reportedly writing Trump’s speech on Islam. Here’s why that’s turning some heads.
- Netanyahu angrily orders ministers to attend Trump arrival ceremony