September 1, 2011 8:59pm
Making the commitment to have America permanently eliminate torture on prisoners should be the legacy of Sept. 12, writes an official for Rabbis for Human Rights-North America.
- Some 30 Jewish institutions across US targeted in second wave of bomb threats
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Obama told Trump that embassy move to Jerusalem could be ‘explosive’
- At the US Holocaust Memorial Museum, a virtual encounter with a Syrian refugee
- 5 Jewish Democrats among 60 from House who plan to skip Trump inaugural