December 8, 2010 10:03pm
Now is the time for ordinary Israelis to insist on leadership that is accountable and fair, and on a society that plans for peace and prosperity, not just for defense and war, write two leaders of the New Israel Fund.
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Jews with most education are least religious, study finds
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote