July 17, 2013 11:29am
Courageous voices must step forward, particularly during Ramadan, to condemn both negative depictions of the Prophet Muhammad, but also a television series that uses a slanted historical narrative of his life to foster hatred of Jews, writes the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- Marine Le Pen’s party boots leader over Holocaust denial quote