July 17, 2013 11:29am
Courageous voices must step forward, particularly during Ramadan, to condemn both negative depictions of the Prophet Muhammad, but also a television series that uses a slanted historical narrative of his life to foster hatred of Jews, writes the U.S. special envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments