August 21, 2013 3:03pm
Unpacking in the new apartment she would share with her boyfriend of four years, a 20-something makes a revelation: The couple would need to be less like the families they came from and more like the family they would create together.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire primary, makes Jewish history
- Ted Cruz campaign defends pastor who said God will send hunters for Jews
- Jewish day schools in 2 US cities receive threatening phone calls
- Op-Ed: I’m not your mitzvah project
- Did Bernie Sanders just steal Joe Lieberman’s Jewish crown?
- Mayim Bialik puts Jewish modesty aside, flashes Piers Morgan