Rebecca Soffer is a New York-based writer and producer who has worked at "The Colbert Report" and Reboot. She tweets from @rebeccasoffer.
May 1, 2013 2:38pm
May is Jewish American Heritage Month, a commemoration first recognized by President George W. Bush in 2006. Since then, hundreds of programs have taken place nationwide annually to honor the rich contributions of Jews to American culture and society. President Obama added to the annual festivities by launching an annual White House bash. But this…
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- American-Israelis to rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with DC Women’s March
- 10 stunning Israeli artworks that can be worn as shoes
- Reform movement raises concerns about nominee for ambassador to Israel
- Jewish groups toe ideological lines in reactions to Trump inaugural address