April 2, 2009 12:39am
Some persist in trying to apply the terrible adjective apartheid to the State of Israel, but the facts on the ground show nothing even remotely close to a racist system, says an Israeli consul general serving in the United States.
- Meet the Jewish couple leading the Trump resistance
- Muslim campaign raises over $100,000 for vandalized Jewish cemetery
- U.S. authorities almost deport French Jewish Holocaust era scholar
- Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris
- Near San Francisco, Karaite Jews keep an ancient movement alive
- Brooklyn matzah bakery damaged in fire