April 2, 2009 12:39am
Some persist in trying to apply the terrible adjective apartheid to the State of Israel, but the facts on the ground show nothing even remotely close to a racist system, says an Israeli consul general serving in the United States.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm