April 22, 2009 11:16pm
Eight years later, not much has changed from the original U.N. anti-racism conference, but global racism and intolerance still must be addressed and a vigilant effort continued, two B’nai B’rith officials write.
- Popular neo-Nazi blogger resigns over revelation his wife is Jewish
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Facing inauguration and women’s march, DC synagogues split on entering the fray
- Fordham denies students permission to form pro-Palestinian group
- Slovak lawmaker probed for opposing national honors for Jews