April 22, 2009 11:16pm
Eight years later, not much has changed from the original U.N. anti-racism conference, but global racism and intolerance still must be addressed and a vigilant effort continued, two B’nai B’rith officials write.
- Kirk Douglas to celebrate his 100th birthday in star-studded Beverly Hills bash
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Burger King Israel introduces doughnut burger for Hanukkah