August 31, 2011 8:04pm
A rabbi who marched alongside the Rev. Martin Luther King and founded the Jewish Council on Urban Affairs says the new memorial in Washington dedicated in King’s memory, facing as it does the Lincoln Memorial, will serve as a reminder that America’s moral force remains alive and potent.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament