August 5, 2014 12:09pm
A continent in which Jews do not feel comfortable is not a healthy place for anyone, the CEO of the World Jewish Congress writes.
July 17, 2014 2:46pm
The way forward on the 1994 Jewish center bombing remains as it always was: America, Argentina and the West must insist that the Iranian regime hand over the suspects, writes Robert Singer, CEO of the World Jewish Congress.
September 16, 2009 10:33pm
U.S. Jewry must increase funding to Jewish schools in the former Soviet Union so a generation of Jewish children is not lost to assimilation, the CEO of World ORT writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm