August 5, 2014 12:09pm
A continent in which Jews do not feel comfortable is not a healthy place for anyone, the CEO of the World Jewish Congress writes.
July 17, 2014 2:46pm
The way forward on the 1994 Jewish center bombing remains as it always was: America, Argentina and the West must insist that the Iranian regime hand over the suspects, writes Robert Singer, CEO of the World Jewish Congress.
September 16, 2009 10:33pm
U.S. Jewry must increase funding to Jewish schools in the former Soviet Union so a generation of Jewish children is not lost to assimilation, the CEO of World ORT writes.
- Famed Israeli singer dies after rescuing his niece from drowning
- This Yiddish film is a rare look into Hasidic Brooklyn life
- Jared Kushner answers some Russia questions, but misses these big ones
- BDS activists prevented from boarding flight to Israel
- Soon there will only be one Judaica store left in Manhattan
- This Jewish player won the World Series of Poker’s $8.15 million with a pair of 2’s
- Oldest synagogue in the Americas is only non-Christian site to join Brazilian religious tourism project
First PersonThe time Israeli security strip-searched me at their embassy in Jordan
OpinionJews once fought — and died — for voting rights. Here’s why some are still at it.
- Tchaikovsky’s Jewish problem
- Palestinian in Austria convicted of plotting murder of Jews