August 5, 2014 12:09pm
A continent in which Jews do not feel comfortable is not a healthy place for anyone, the CEO of the World Jewish Congress writes.
July 17, 2014 2:46pm
The way forward on the 1994 Jewish center bombing remains as it always was: America, Argentina and the West must insist that the Iranian regime hand over the suspects, writes Robert Singer, CEO of the World Jewish Congress.
September 16, 2009 10:33pm
U.S. Jewry must increase funding to Jewish schools in the former Soviet Union so a generation of Jewish children is not lost to assimilation, the CEO of World ORT writes.
- University of Maryland professor says she was fired for being pro-Israel
- As Hurricane Maria hits Puerto Rico, synagogues cancel Rosh Hashanah services
- Iran’s president says security for Israel is ‘not possible,’ pleads for nuclear deal
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Israel to send search-and-rescue team to Mexico in wake of severe earthquake
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina