August 5, 2014 12:09pm
A continent in which Jews do not feel comfortable is not a healthy place for anyone, the CEO of the World Jewish Congress writes.
July 17, 2014 2:46pm
The way forward on the 1994 Jewish center bombing remains as it always was: America, Argentina and the West must insist that the Iranian regime hand over the suspects, writes Robert Singer, CEO of the World Jewish Congress.
September 16, 2009 10:33pm
U.S. Jewry must increase funding to Jewish schools in the former Soviet Union so a generation of Jewish children is not lost to assimilation, the CEO of World ORT writes.
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
WatchThis Canadian model is a comedy sensation in Israel
- This 90-year-old German rabbi is now a movie star
- IfNotNow protesters dance, chant outside AIPAC conference
- Report: Boris Epshteyn, overseer of Trump press surrogates, leaving post
- Buy Joan Rivers’ seder plate — for only $5,000