August 5, 2014 12:09pm
A continent in which Jews do not feel comfortable is not a healthy place for anyone, the CEO of the World Jewish Congress writes.
July 17, 2014 2:46pm
The way forward on the 1994 Jewish center bombing remains as it always was: America, Argentina and the West must insist that the Iranian regime hand over the suspects, writes Robert Singer, CEO of the World Jewish Congress.
September 16, 2009 10:33pm
U.S. Jewry must increase funding to Jewish schools in the former Soviet Union so a generation of Jewish children is not lost to assimilation, the CEO of World ORT writes.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew