April 30, 2009 11:39pm
The director of the Interreligious Coordinating Council in Israel argues that the pope’s visit to Israel is a time to focus on the positive side of the Vatican-Israel relationship.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm