April 30, 2009 11:39pm
The director of the Interreligious Coordinating Council in Israel argues that the pope’s visit to Israel is a time to focus on the positive side of the Vatican-Israel relationship.
- White House uses ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ in live feed of Trump visit
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- Trump, at Yad Vashem, calls Israel a ‘soaring monument’ to ‘Never again’
- Israel gave Trump the royal treatment he longs for back home