March 1, 2012 8:13pm
In their accusations against JNF, Rabbi Jill Jacobs and her Rabbis for Human Rights-North America is promoting propaganda by using politically motivated, destructive language, writes the CEO of the Jewish National Fund of America.
December 12, 2010 11:56pm
Have we become so insecure with who we are as a Jewish people and our connection to the land and people of Israel that for catastrophes anywhere else in the world we say yes, but for Israel we question? Jewish National Fund CEO Russell Robinson wonders.
May 10, 2005 9:00am
Jews should feel pride as they look at Israel’s accomplishments, beginning with the dream of the state itself, on this Yom Ha’atzmaut.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- President Trump expecting ninth grandchild, from son Eric and his wife, Lara
- Preparing for Passover in Ukraine’s last shtetl
- Is Eric Trump’s wife Lara Jewish?
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- Jessica Biel discovers that she’s a little bit Jewish
- AIPAC 2017 preview: Seeking a bipartisan spirit in an extremely polarized capital
- Barry Shrage, longtime CEO of Boston Jewish federation, announces retirement
- New campaign aims to help fund efforts to solve murder of Jewish DNC staffer
- In second week of U.S.-Israel talks, Trump ‘concerns’ on settlements remain
- Jewish groups quarrel over memorial service at pro-BDS group’s conference