March 1, 2012 8:13pm
In their accusations against JNF, Rabbi Jill Jacobs and her Rabbis for Human Rights-North America is promoting propaganda by using politically motivated, destructive language, writes the CEO of the Jewish National Fund of America.
December 12, 2010 11:56pm
Have we become so insecure with who we are as a Jewish people and our connection to the land and people of Israel that for catastrophes anywhere else in the world we say yes, but for Israel we question? Jewish National Fund CEO Russell Robinson wonders.
May 10, 2005 9:00am
Jews should feel pride as they look at Israel’s accomplishments, beginning with the dream of the state itself, on this Yom Ha’atzmaut.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- Three Palestinians reported killed in riots over Temple Mount metal detectors
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion