September 27, 2009 9:01pm
Thanks to the efforts of many, a strong Jewish infrastructure now exists in the former Soviet Union, but the work is far from over and we must find the resources and resolve to continue even in difficult economic times, writes the president of the Schusterman Family Foundation.
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’
- Super Bowl to feature two teams with Jewish owners for first time in 5 years
- Report: Los Angeles measles outbreak centers on Orthodox Jewish community
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy