May 1, 2011 7:39pm
How do we work toward a world where trials like Nuremberg and Eichmann are not necessary? The director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum writes that as we honor the memory of Holocaust victims this week, that question should be the challenge we set for ourselves.
AnalysisJared Kushner, Ivanka Trump and the halacha police
- Donald Trump, taking office, pledges to put ‘America first’
- Report: Jared Kushner’s brother visited White House after he ‘observed’ women’s march
- All the Jewish stuff happening around the Women’s March
- 7 unexpected Birthright trips, from yoga to Instagrammed food
- Tzipi Livni threatened with arrest if she lands in Brussels
- Irish university cancels conference questioning Israel’s legitimacy
- Israelis rally in Tel Aviv in solidarity with Women’s March
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’