May 1, 2011 7:39pm
How do we work toward a world where trials like Nuremberg and Eichmann are not necessary? The director of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum writes that as we honor the memory of Holocaust victims this week, that question should be the challenge we set for ourselves.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel