August 27, 2010 7:23pm
Nearly two-thirds of Jews still approve of President Obama’s performance, but his approval numbers have dipped.
August 26, 2010 9:51pm
The Anti-Defamation League called the stabbing of a Muslim New York City taxi driver a hate crime.
August 26, 2010 8:00pm
A pro-Israel activist group filed a lawsuit alleging that its application for U.S. tax-exempt status is being unduly scrutinized.
August 26, 2010 7:14pm
A recent CIA paper cited Jewish acts of terrorism in the West Bank in its analysis of whether the United States is an exporter of terrorism.
August 26, 2010 4:57pm
Leaders of religious groups signed a letter urging U.S. congressmen not to take measures to alter federal funding of religious charities.
August 26, 2010 4:42pm
The original Nuremberg Laws documents were transferred to the National Archives in Washington, where they will reside permanently.
August 24, 2010 4:17pm
Two U.S. congressmen asked President Obama to bar a Russian oil company from doing business in the United States because it supplies Iran.
August 24, 2010 4:09pm
A Republican challenging a Florida Jewish Democrat in a congressional race stood by his use of “Gestapo” to describe a videographer.
August 20, 2010 7:05pm
Lori Berenson, the Jewish New Yorker arrested in Peru in 1995 for aiding insurgents, was ordered to return to jail after being released on parole in May.
August 20, 2010 12:57am
The American Jewish World Service and American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee are collecting money to aid relief efforts in Pakistan.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- How Israel is courting tourists from India and China
- This former nebbish can help you become super popular — like him
OpinionWhile Israel tarries on pluralism, the Diaspora may be running out of patience
- An anti-Trump comics collection edited by the Spiegelman family
- Trump names Jewish billionaire Stephen Schwarzman to head economic advisory team
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
OpinionWhy planting more trees in Israel is a bad idea right now
- Azerbaijan’s embassy to co-host Hanukkah party at Trump’s DC hotel