August 8, 2010 4:42pm
Arizona’s first Jewish congresswoman will join a bipartisan working group on Iran.
August 5, 2010 10:59pm
The annual U.S. State Department report on terrorism highlighted Israel’s successful responses to threats.
August 5, 2010 8:53pm
The percentage of Arabs who believe a nuclear-armed Iran will help the Middle East situation has doubled since last year.
August 5, 2010 6:45pm
A U.S. court ruled that the Russian Federation must return sacred documents to the Chabad-Lubavitch movement.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
Police arrested a man associated with hate groups throughout the United States and charged him with vandalizing a Maryland synagogue.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
A White House official briefed Reform rabbis on the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
August 4, 2010 11:54pm
Rabbi Bruce Cohen, founder of the Arab-Israeli coexistence group Interns for Peace, has died.
August 4, 2010 9:30pm
The Massachusetts state Legislature adopted a measure requiring the state’s pension fund to divest from foreign oil and gas companies that do more than $20 million in business with Iran.
August 4, 2010 8:41pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned Romania’s release of a coin commemorating an anti-Semitic church leader.
August 4, 2010 8:08pm
A U.S. congressional delegation in Israel met with Israeli leaders to discuss Iran, Lebanon and Gilad Shalit.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Leaked emails show Hillary Clinton eager to patch things up with Netanyahu
- Over 250 female rabbis sign letter slamming Donald Trump ‘hate speech’
- ‘Friends’ co-creator takes on US remake of Israeli TV show about Orthodox family
- With UNESCO vote, Palestinians’ bid for attention backfires
- The final debate: RBG, Soros and Iran lost amid concession outrage
- U of Maryland football offers a handy workaround for Shabbat-observant fans
- Scarlett Johansson opens Paris popcorn shop
- Republicans deny downsizing Trump event in Jerusalem
- In Miami Beach, Donald Trump’s Orthodox support is increasingly on the down-low
- One Jew, One Vote: Ayalon Eliach, 33
- Joe Lieberman, stumping for a Clinton in Florida, feels like he’s ‘home again’
- In Amsterdam, these Jewish-American comics fight dirty for Hilllary