August 8, 2010 4:42pm
Arizona’s first Jewish congresswoman will join a bipartisan working group on Iran.
August 5, 2010 10:59pm
The annual U.S. State Department report on terrorism highlighted Israel’s successful responses to threats.
August 5, 2010 8:53pm
The percentage of Arabs who believe a nuclear-armed Iran will help the Middle East situation has doubled since last year.
August 5, 2010 6:45pm
A U.S. court ruled that the Russian Federation must return sacred documents to the Chabad-Lubavitch movement.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
Police arrested a man associated with hate groups throughout the United States and charged him with vandalizing a Maryland synagogue.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
A White House official briefed Reform rabbis on the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
August 4, 2010 11:54pm
Rabbi Bruce Cohen, founder of the Arab-Israeli coexistence group Interns for Peace, has died.
August 4, 2010 9:30pm
The Massachusetts state Legislature adopted a measure requiring the state’s pension fund to divest from foreign oil and gas companies that do more than $20 million in business with Iran.
August 4, 2010 8:41pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned Romania’s release of a coin commemorating an anti-Semitic church leader.
August 4, 2010 8:08pm
A U.S. congressional delegation in Israel met with Israeli leaders to discuss Iran, Lebanon and Gilad Shalit.
Stay informed: JTA in your inbox
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Russia to return Israeli tank captured by Syria in 1982
- Historic Jewish wedding in Turkey triggers hate speech online
- Argentine ex-minister’s Iran tape admitted as evidence of alleged treason
- CRIF’s new president: French Jews’ situation worst since 1945
- Vandalism at 3 New England synagogues aims to intimidate community, ADL regional leader says
- NJ man who fire-bombed rabbi’s home convicted of terrorism
- Bernie Sanders: Israel has a right to US protection
- Donald Trump: Debating trailing Bernie Sanders would be ‘inappropriate’
- NY Times editor calls out Donald Trump for ignoring supporters’ anti-Semitic tweets
- Donald Trump says he would debate Bernie Sanders for charity
- Bernie Sanders expects ‘consensus’ on Palestinian rights at Democratic convention
- Democrats said to be debating ouster of Wasserman Schultz as party chair