August 8, 2010 4:42pm
Arizona’s first Jewish congresswoman will join a bipartisan working group on Iran.
August 5, 2010 10:59pm
The annual U.S. State Department report on terrorism highlighted Israel’s successful responses to threats.
August 5, 2010 8:53pm
The percentage of Arabs who believe a nuclear-armed Iran will help the Middle East situation has doubled since last year.
August 5, 2010 6:45pm
A U.S. court ruled that the Russian Federation must return sacred documents to the Chabad-Lubavitch movement.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
Police arrested a man associated with hate groups throughout the United States and charged him with vandalizing a Maryland synagogue.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
A White House official briefed Reform rabbis on the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
August 4, 2010 11:54pm
Rabbi Bruce Cohen, founder of the Arab-Israeli coexistence group Interns for Peace, has died.
August 4, 2010 9:30pm
The Massachusetts state Legislature adopted a measure requiring the state’s pension fund to divest from foreign oil and gas companies that do more than $20 million in business with Iran.
August 4, 2010 8:41pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned Romania’s release of a coin commemorating an anti-Semitic church leader.
August 4, 2010 8:08pm
A U.S. congressional delegation in Israel met with Israeli leaders to discuss Iran, Lebanon and Gilad Shalit.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- Foundation of Jared Kushner’s parents donated tens of thousands of dollars to West Bank groups
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- Torah scroll stolen from republic of Georgia synagogue found destroyed
OpinionA white Jewish reporter, a black newspaper and a century of common causes
- Quoting Castro, Ecuador’s UN envoy compares Zionism with Nazism in General Assembly