August 8, 2010 4:42pm
Arizona’s first Jewish congresswoman will join a bipartisan working group on Iran.
August 5, 2010 10:59pm
The annual U.S. State Department report on terrorism highlighted Israel’s successful responses to threats.
August 5, 2010 8:53pm
The percentage of Arabs who believe a nuclear-armed Iran will help the Middle East situation has doubled since last year.
August 5, 2010 6:45pm
A U.S. court ruled that the Russian Federation must return sacred documents to the Chabad-Lubavitch movement.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
Police arrested a man associated with hate groups throughout the United States and charged him with vandalizing a Maryland synagogue.
August 5, 2010 6:01pm
A White House official briefed Reform rabbis on the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
August 4, 2010 11:54pm
Rabbi Bruce Cohen, founder of the Arab-Israeli coexistence group Interns for Peace, has died.
August 4, 2010 9:30pm
The Massachusetts state Legislature adopted a measure requiring the state’s pension fund to divest from foreign oil and gas companies that do more than $20 million in business with Iran.
August 4, 2010 8:41pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum condemned Romania’s release of a coin commemorating an anti-Semitic church leader.
August 4, 2010 8:08pm
A U.S. congressional delegation in Israel met with Israeli leaders to discuss Iran, Lebanon and Gilad Shalit.
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Israeli terror victims named; Abbas calls for Palestinian ‘victory’
- Three Italian brothers try to find the cave they lived in during the Holocaust
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Four times John McCain went maverick with his Jewish friends
- B’nai B’rith slams State Dept. for saying ‘lack of hope’ drives terrorism
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- Clashes between Muslim worshippers, Israel security officials continue over Temple Mount metal detectors
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant
- Why this poster of a Jewish man and a Muslim woman kissing caused a scandal in Europe